Public Safety Mindfulness Training – Hybrid
February 10 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
This course is designed to teach first responders skills and practices that can help reduce stress & secondary trauma and increase your sense of wellbeing and joy.
Benefits You Can Expect from this Course Include:
- Physical, Mental & Emotional Resilience
- Increased Attention, Focus & Alertness
- Healthier Cardiovascular System
- Coping Skills Designed for Career Stress
- Improved Sleep
- Increased Capacity to Show Up Amidst Chaos
The classes will meet on the following dates and times (both in-person and on-line):
- February 10, 17, 24, March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, April 7
- Friday afternoons, 1:00 – 2:30 PM
This program is a pilot which is partially funded through the generosity of the Mary Hillman Jennings Foundation.
The Village Center for Holistic Therapy will provide licensed, trauma-informed, therapists to conduct 3 individual sessions with each participant. The purpose of the sessions will be to provide a safe and confidential space to explore the integration of skills learned from the curriculum into work and personal life.
The Program Deliverers for this course are Kristy Weidner and Jackson Kerchis.